We Buy Used Cars
We Buy ANY Make/Model
- We buy ANY Make/Model
- Your vehicle is in high demand
- Vehicles in all price ranges
- Top Dollar Paid
- Find out what your vehicle is worth
- Sell your car NOW!
How It Works
Set an appointment and speak to a representative in person. Receive cash offers on the spot!
- Bring ANY vehicle regardless of make or model
- In as little as 15 minutes, a professional appraiser will give you a no-obligation offer.
- No appointment is necessary.
Our appraisers are available during normal dealership hours.
- Even if you're curious about what your vehicle is worth, Don Larson will gladly provide you with the current market value.
- Don Larson will buy your car even if you don't buy from us.
- If you accept the offer, Don Larson will handle all the paperwork and you leave with a check in your hands.
- Fast, Simple & Safe - you'll never find an easier way to sell your car.
Your Car Could Be Worth More Than You Think
And we'll buy it - even if you don't buy from us. ALL makes and models, ALL price ranges! We'll quote ANY vehicle, regardless of condition. If you accept, you'll walk away with the cash. You'll never find a simpler, safer way to sell your car.
Don Larson Buys Vehicles?
Yes. In fact, in addition to being one of the county's leading used car SELLERS, we're also one of the largest BUYERS. After your car has been appraised at our dealership, you'll receive a written offer. You are under NO obligation to accept the offer. And we'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy one from us.
How will you appraise my vehicle?
That question is best answered in person, by the appraiser, because circumstances can vary so greatly. Our appraisers will thoroughly explain the factors considered when your offer is determined. The first step is to visit Don Larson Superstore and ask for an appraisal.
How is a Don Larson appraisal different from most other dealer appraisals?
A written Don Larson offer is valid whether you buy a car from us or not. That is not the case with many other dealerships. Their offers usually depend on you buying a vehicle from them as part of the process.
What happens to the cars Don Larson buys?
While it is true that Don Larson buys just about any car, we offer only about half of them to the public. Every car we buy goes through a comprehensive inspection because we won't put our name on a vehicle unless we know it's right. Most of the vehicles that don't meet our standards are sold at auction to other dealers.
Do I need an appointment?
No, appointments are not required, but for your convenience we will gladly accept them. Simply fill out the contact form, or you can visit our dealership during our normal hours. Appraisals generally take 30 minutes or less.
Can I sell my leased car?
In most instances, you can sell your leased car in almost the same way you'd sell any other financed car. We'll appraise the vehicle, contact the leasing company for a payoff quote and process any equity you might have.
What if I owe more on my car than what it's worth?
When your payoff amount is more than the market value of your vehicle, the difference is called "negative equity." In some cases, that negative equity can be included in your financing if you buy a new vehicle from Don Larson. If not, we'll calculate the difference between your payoff and the market value, and you can pay that amount. Don Larson will process the payoff and handle all the paperwork.
What if there is a lien on my car?
To pay off the lien, we will need a) your lien holder's name and phone number, b) the name(s) on the account, and c) your account number and social security number. We will then contact your lien holder and obtain a 15-day payoff. If there is a previously paid-off lien listed on the title, you'll need both the title AND the release from the lien holder before we can purchase your car.
Can I sell a car on behalf of a company?
Yes, but this is an entirely different set of circumstances. Please see a Don Larson Sales Associate for details.
What about the paperwork?
Don Larson takes care of all the paperwork.
How will I be paid for my vehicle?
After the sales is complete, Don Larson will issue a check made payable to the name(s) listed on the title.
What To Bring When Selling a Vehicle to Don Larson
It is NOT a long list.
- Title or Payoff Information on your vehicle. All title holders should plan to be present. If there is a previously paid-off lien listed on the title you'll also need the release from the lien holder.
- Valid, state-issued photo ID for all title holders.
- All keys, remotes and Owner's Manuals. Any missing original keys, remotes or Owner's Manuals may result in your offer being adjusted.
- If you do not have the required items, we still may be able to complete the sale. We'll guide you through the process and help make arrangements to gather what's missing.
Want an estimate before you stop in?
- You can fill out the form above to get started on an estimate, or click here to get a Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer.
- Once we receive the information for your Instant Cash Offer, we will follow up with you to schedule a time to validate the offer.